Who is that girl? Since it is a new month and my blogging has been all over the place, I thought I would sorta re-introduce myself and share a few tidbits about robincharmagne that are very random and oddball! Here goes…
1. I love Bentleys, my dream automobile. Whenever I see a Bentley tooling around The A, I try to snap a pic and then wonder if the owner is a famous rapper, a politician, or a blogger who made her dreams come true.
2. I drink mojitos when socializing, but I am not a drinker, does that make sense? Brown liquor is disgusting.
3. I would rock a pair of jeans every single day, matter of fact, I do wear jeans every single day. My uniform – jeans and a cute top.
4. All cookies are welcome in my house, actually if you bring cookies, I will love you forever. Especially oatmeal or graham crackers or vanilla wafers, or…okay any kind is fine.
5. Science fiction is my favorite movie genre, except Star Wars, never liked it. Live long and prosper is more my speed – did you catch that?
6. I work virtually and Podcasts help my day go so much faster without being a distraction. My favorite podcast is The Read – sometimes ratchet, including adult language, but always woke!
7. Room service is my jam, especially for breakfast. Nothing like waking up to a delicious, beautifully plated meal that is delivered and setup so fancy. It is a vacation splurge I include in the budget.
8. I know God created bugs, but really, they are not my friends. The End….of all bugs.
9. A house on the beach is the life, nothing like living near water. One day…
A peek inside the mind of robincharmagne. Thank you for stopping by and tell me something random or odd about you?
I’m such a denim addict too, I almost live in them lol. That beach house looks very dreamy, I would move in without second thoughts.
Little Glittery Box
Simone recently posted…Why to Wear Bold Colours all the Way
Yes beach living is life!
Here I am bringing cookies, Robin!!
It’s so fun to get to know you this way!!
Love you forever Jodie!!
Yes to Bentley and a House on the beach. Denim is life over here and I love your HAIR. Enjoy your Summer Sis.
Neti* recently posted…No Limit Basketball
Yes Miss Neti let’s roll up to the beach house in the Bentley!
This just makes me miss you even more. Hope you’re well!
Miss you lots doll!
I’m addicted to yogurt! It’s like my guilty pleasure.
Also, I’m into a frog named Keroppi. He is apart of Hello Kitty’s friends.
Yes, yogurt is a yummy snack. Who doesn’t love anything associated with Hello Kitty – was my sister’s favorite!!!
Hi Robin! I am a Robin too! Your photo is beautiful. I like living in the midst of greenery–trees, shrubs, flowers. I love hearing the birds in the morning. My dream home would be a cottage in a wooded area. I live in Ohio near Lake Erie and we have beautiful beaches here–spring, summer and early fall. I hate bugs too. I love frosted flakes, pedicures, and summer grilling. And I love homemade cookies too! Especially–oatmeal-spice-pecan-raisin (yes, I’ve developed my own recipe).
Oh a cottage sounds nice! That cookie sounds delicious!
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MY FIRST CANNES RED CARPET
It was fun learning all these things about you. I have never tasted a macaroon. Please tell me where I can find a place in the ATL. Please. Lol
Nerline recently posted…Gold Bond Ultimate Hydrating Cream Oil REVIEW
Macaroons are good. Try Amelies French Bakery and Henri’s. Henri’s has been in Buckhead forever! Enjoy!
Girl you keep rocking your jeans and tee. I think your outfits are cute.
Stacie recently posted…Walk it Out
Thanks so much Stacie!
Christiana Acha says
Oh wow! I loved reading this. We have so much in common. My biggest dream is to travel the world while doing what I love. Thanks for letting us know more about you.
Christiana Acha recently posted…quotes that inspire you to stand up for what you believe in