It has been some time since I introduced myself. But I did not want to do the “usual suspect” questions – favorite color, dream vacation, etc. I found these quirky questions and thought I would share some known and unknown tidbits about me. I hope you enjoy a peek inside robincharmagne…
- You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it?
Euphoria by Calvin Klein, it’s a sexy scent with notes of pomegranate, black violet, and black orchid.
- What is your coffee order?
Medium with 3 cream, 3 splenda, shot of hazelnut
- Favorite body part?
My eyes…light brown and kinda big and bug-eyed
- One thing about me that you wouldn’t know?
I love Western tv shows! Bonanza, Rifle Man, Big Valley, Raw Hide, Gunsmoke
- Favorite old movie?
Mildred Pierce with Joan Crawford, original boss babe and the wardrobe for this movie – old Hollywood glam
- What is your favorite Netflix show?
My favorite special is The Black Godfather, don’t have a favorite show
- What is the craziest thing you have done?
Ziplining in Costa Rica, NEVER again. It was so scary and very, very, high off the ground. Did I mention monkeys. NEVER again
- Have you ever failed at anything and what did you learn?
I auditioned to be a Georgia lottery girl, you know calling out the numbers. Lesson-do it afraid
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Will Smith – hope he sees this…I would faint
- What social media are you addicted to?
Oh my gosh Instagram – beautiful, creative, and crazy
- You are going out with friends, what are you doing!
Brunching at a loud and bouncy spot in The A, looking super cute
- What is your go-to hairstyle?
Short and sassy, always works – classic
- Who is your favorite musical artist from the 20thcentury?
Whitney Houston, so sorely missed. Favorite song – I Have Nothing
- What is your greatest achievement in high school?
Speaking at graduation was quite an honor
- Can you describe yourself in just 3 words?
Loyal, smart, funny
- Which smartphone do you use, iOS or Android?
Team Android foreva
- Who is your favorite stand-up Comedian?
Chris Rock…hope he sees this…I would faint
- Which is your favorite holiday movie?
Santa Clause- all 3 back to back to back
- Most influential book?
Outside of the Bible, The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz – be impeccable with your word, don’t take anything personally, don’t make assumptions, always do your best
- Which one do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?
Coke of course. Visit the World of Coca-Cola when you’re in The A
Tell me something about you I don’t know?? I’m nosey!