It has been some time since I introduced myself. But I did not want to do the “usual suspect” questions – favorite color, dream vacation, etc. I found these quirky questions and thought I would share some known and unknown tidbits about me. I hope you enjoy a peek inside robincharmagne…
- You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it?
Euphoria by Calvin Klein, it’s a sexy scent with notes of pomegranate, black violet, and black orchid.
- What is your coffee order?
Medium with 3 cream, 3 splenda, shot of hazelnut
- Favorite body part?
My eyes…light brown and kinda big and bug-eyed
- One thing about me that you wouldn’t know?
I love Western tv shows! Bonanza, Rifle Man, Big Valley, Raw Hide, Gunsmoke
- Favorite old movie?
Mildred Pierce with Joan Crawford, original boss babe and the wardrobe for this movie – old Hollywood glam
- What is your favorite Netflix show?
My favorite special is The Black Godfather, don’t have a favorite show
- What is the craziest thing you have done?
Ziplining in Costa Rica, NEVER again. It was so scary and very, very, high off the ground. Did I mention monkeys. NEVER again
- Have you ever failed at anything and what did you learn?
I auditioned to be a Georgia lottery girl, you know calling out the numbers. Lesson-do it afraid
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Will Smith – hope he sees this…I would faint
- What social media are you addicted to?
Oh my gosh Instagram – beautiful, creative, and crazy
- You are going out with friends, what are you doing!
Brunching at a loud and bouncy spot in The A, looking super cute
- What is your go-to hairstyle?
Short and sassy, always works – classic
- Who is your favorite musical artist from the 20thcentury?
Whitney Houston, so sorely missed. Favorite song – I Have Nothing
- What is your greatest achievement in high school?
Speaking at graduation was quite an honor
- Can you describe yourself in just 3 words?
Loyal, smart, funny
- Which smartphone do you use, iOS or Android?
Team Android foreva
- Who is your favorite stand-up Comedian?
Chris Rock…hope he sees this…I would faint
- Which is your favorite holiday movie?
Santa Clause- all 3 back to back to back
- Most influential book?
Outside of the Bible, The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz – be impeccable with your word, don’t take anything personally, don’t make assumptions, always do your best
- Which one do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?
Coke of course. Visit the World of Coca-Cola when you’re in The A
Tell me something about you I don’t know?? I’m nosey!
1. You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it?
Not a big perfume wearer, but I love Almond Cookie by Carol’s Daughter, Estee Lauder scents, and rose scented products
2. What is your coffee order?
Dunkin Donuts extra large hazelnut coffee with cream
3. Favorite body part?
4. One thing about me that you wouldn’t know?
5. Favorite old movie?
Actually not really old—The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
6. What is your favorite Netflix show?
Don’t watch a lot of netflix
7. What is the craziest thing you have done?
Rode on the back of a Harley
8. Have you ever failed at anything and what did you learn?
Auditioned for a part in a community theatre and blew it because I started laughing at the end of my lines.
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. What social media are you addicted to?
11. You are going out with friends, what are you doing!
Brunch, Play, Concert
12. What is your go-to hairstyle?
Anita Baker classic cut
13. Who is your favorite musical artist from the 20thcentury?
Stevie Wonder 24/7
14. What is your greatest achievement in high school?
Discovered my gift of writing
15. Can you describe yourself in just 3 words?
Funny, Caring, Encourager
16. Which smartphone do you use, iOS or Android?
17. Who is your favorite stand-up Comedian?
18. Which is your favorite holiday movie?
Santa Clause –all 3 too!
19. Most influential book?
Bible, Most influential Writers Toni Morrison, Maya Angelou, Pearl Cleage,
20. Which one do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?
Santa Clause, yessss! Pepsi, nooooo! LOLOLOL Thanks for sharing lady!
Please to meet you Ms Robincharmagne. I am sooooo Glad I met you here, years ago and I Love some of your faves too. My favorite scent was “Insolence” by Guerlain and just can’t find it anymore. These days I love to wear Decadence by Marc Jacobs & Narcisco Red. My favorite song of all time is “I’ll Never Love this way Again” by Dionne Warwick. Happy Valentines week Sis.
Yes, we been riding for a minute and I treasure our friendship. Dionne is an amazing talent, underrated I think!
Great questions! I’m trying to think of something about myself to share… I haven’t been to a beauty salon since 2004. I grew up spending all day in my mom and aunt’s beauty shop. So I’ve spent enough time in a beauty shop for many lifetimes in my opinion…lol. Now my mom is retired, but if I need my hair done professionally she will do it at home.
Oh I don’t blame Sonya, the salon could take all day. I love my stylist, he gets me in and out!
You have beautiful eyes! I’ve wondered about the 4 agreements, I like the principles but haven’t read it yet.
Stacie recently posted…Casual Plus Size Tops on Amazon
It’s so good Stacie, and it’s basically just common sense!