Round handbags to round out this week! Did you catch that? LOL There are so many fun handbag trends – straw bags, waist bags, bamboo bags and my favorite round handbags. Today I am sharing an oldie but goodie, What’s in my bag? When I first purchased this bag, I was a little concerned about the size but this cutie surprisingly holds a lot of stuff. Take a peek…
1. Round handbag croco embossed from Henri Bendel (sold out)
2. Random lotion bottle I just refill with Jergen’s Almond scent lotion
3. Floral scent from Primark Amsterdam, love the bike motif on the bottle
4. Organgey lip gloss from Ellen Tracy that has very little pigment so it just adds a touch of shine
5. A card case that I use as a wallet, holds cards, cash, and coins from Gucci
6. This eye glass case is sooo old from the men’s department of Coach
7. Girls love diamonds, super cute pen with a big “diamond”
8. My car key because I don’t use the keyless entry
9. Random pair of very light wire earrings, with short hair you need earrings
Shop The Trend
This bag is my current everyday bag and the only thing not pictured is my cell phone that fits nicely too! The looks super cute worn crossbody style and because I do consider it a more casual bag, I have not tried it with any “dressy” outfits. As far as the trends go, I am on the hunt for a whimsical straw bag for vacation!
What handbag trend are you trying this season? Have a well-rounded weekend LOLOL!!
I love your handbag and will get a round straw one when I find one my price. Enjoy. . .
Neti* recently posted…Indulgences
Good choice Neti, those are cute!
Awesome “What’s in my Bag” Blog. I have a round yellow croc bag from Anthropologie and love it!
It holds a lot surprisingly!