Travel is still on the agenda. I know you are thinking it is September 1 and summer is coming to an end and thus your travel adventures. Fear not, there are lots of places to see even as the weather changes and as the holiday season approaches. However, before you start packing, let’s talk travel insurance…
5 Reasons You Need Travel Insurance
1. Once you spend the bucks and the time to get that coveted passport, you guard it with your life. But what happens if your wallet and passport are stolen while you are snapping pictures at Stonehenge.
2. The Farmer’s Almanac said the weather was going to be great, but Hurricane So and So did not get the memo and you have to evacuate that lovely resort.
3. You told your cousin you did not want to rent that cute convertible to travel the curvy roads on the Amalfi Coast. But, Noooo and bam, you hit a guardrail.
4. Trying new foods is always fun when traveling but your stomach is doing somersaults and the room is spinning, you need to visit “el hospital”.
5. Mama said that cheap flight was too good to be true. She was right – Fly Cheaper Airlines is now bankrupt.
Yes there are many more scenarios where travel insurance will save your rumpus, but I especially recommend it for any international travel. The prices and coverage varies depending upon the carrier. The cheapest might not provide the level of coverage you need. Conversely, do not overbuy either! Make sure you read the fine print.
Do you consider travel insurance when vacay planning and have you purchased it? Happy Travels!
Linking with these lovely bloggers.