Happy Holidays Pretties,
Plan for 2017 NOW! Write it down and make it plain! I posted here about my favorite planner, which is still at the top of my list for functional planning and paper quality. Today I am sharing 7 planners that I own and use, take a peek…
1. Inkwell Press Planner – Comes in bound and spiral with two formats – $34 – $54
2. The Happy Planner – Disc bound with loads of extra accessories, i.e. sticker books, washi tape, hole puncher etc. – $20 – $40
3. Recollections Planner – new player in the game but sooo many accessories that are hitting Michael’s stores right now – $30
4. Sugar Paper Planner – lovely functional planner for appointments with space to jot down things to do, email, and buy – $15
5. My Dream Year Planner – Designed by blogger Bernetta Style, another new player to the planning world, but chocked full of tools (vision/mission statements, book list, and affirmations) to plan and execute your goals for 2017 – $20
6. Louis Vuitton Agenda – You fancy huh! Notice LV calls it an agenda and it is sold without inserts. This is the smallest size, great on the go planner for quick note of meetings or appointments – $365 – binder and $66 – inserts
You are now ready to get your life in order by organizing and planning, If you want to try the Inkwell Press planner here’s a discount code because I like y’all! Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready.
What tools are you using to plan for 2017?
Linking with these lovely bloggers.