I received products from PINCHme for my review. All opinions are my own!
It is PINCHme Tuesday. Yep pinch me because I received a box full of free products to sample from PINCHme. PINCHme is an easy way to try products from top brands and it is 100% FREE – free goodies and free shipping! I know you are thinking, okay what is the catch? Well, there isn’t any – all you have to do is give your honest opinion on the products you receive. Every month, on Sample Tuesday, new free samples are released on PINCHme.com for members to select. These goodies range from beauty, snacks- my favorite, baby, pet, personal care, cleaning products, and household items – there will be a product you can use or share with family and friends! Once you become a member, you can access special partner offers, exclusive sweepstakes, product review opportunities, and other promotions on the community site. This is a win-win. Take a peek at what I got…
1. Sensodyne® Deep Clean – Jackpot, I already use the family of Sensodyne products, so I know I can trust this brand to perform as expected. If you have sensitve teeth like I do from oral surgery a few years back, then Sensodyne is the product for you.
2. HydralyteTM Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets – I have never heard of electrolyte tablets. The package says these are used to relieve dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhea, fever and heavy sweating. I think this is a good product to have on hand.
3. Bioré® Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub – Oh I’m excited about this one, you know baking soda does everything. This is for combination skin and activates by adding water. This will be included in my Sunday Self Care lineup!
4. Shout® Colorcatcher® Dye-Trapping Sheet – I am skeptical about this one…LOL why do I want to mix my colors and whites in the wash? A sheet is dropped in the laundry and it is designed to”catch” the dye so you can wash all the clothes as once. If you are short on time, maybe you could use this to reduce the number of loads. I am game for a science experiment. I will keep you posted!
5. Gillette® Cool Wave Clear Gel – From the packaging, I could not tell if this is for a man or woman but it smells good. I have used sprays and roll-ons, but never a gel. This is a strong brand so I am expecting good results from this deodorant.
6. Carol’s Daughter® Shampoo + Conditioner – So I won’t use this product at all, only because I do not do my own hair. But this brand is so well respected and there is an awesome story behind its creator Lisa Price.
7. Vagisil® Daily Intimate Wash Odor Block – Um not using this one either. Personal preference.
8. PopCorners Kettle Crispy and Crunchy Popped Corn Chips – My favorite in this box. All I needed to read was 120 calories per bag. This is a perfect snack to feed that salty and crunchy craving. No preservatives and gluten free – guilt free snacking!
9. Olay® Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter Body Wash – This smells delicious! Not a big fan of body washes, but I would try this since it contains shea butter which is fantastic for the skin.
I am so thrilled with this VIP box I received from PINCHme. Join this awesome community and start receiving products to review!
Here’s How It Works:
Step 1: BECOME A PINCHER
Sign up for free now on PINCHme.com, take the shopper survey and tell us about yourself. They will find the best samples for you.
Step 2: PICK YOUR SAMPLES
On Sample Tuesday, choose samples to add to your PINCHme box. No credit card required.
Step 3: GIVE US FEEDBACK
Samples are completely free. In exchange, they ask for a bit of your time and plenty of opinions.
Okay so you have time to sign up today, go one girl!
Linking with these lovely bloggers.
Wow, what a cool service! I had never heard of it before. Looks like you received some great items to try. I would love the Biore cleanser, too. Baking soda is the best. 🙂 I think I may need to give Pinchme a try myself.
Yes, I want to try the that one too, baking soda is all-purpose! Let me know if you try it!
The toothpaste, Biore and the carols daughter hair stuff I would surely use. I will have to check out the site too. Enjoy. .
Neti* recently posted…Beauty is You
Yep the Biore peeked my interest too. Let me know if you try PINCHme!
Amber Shannon says
This box is awesome! Lots of great goodies inside to try!
With Love & Style,
ALL THE AMBIENCE
Hi Amber, yes I was pleasantly surprised. Well known brands and lots of usable products!