Outfits, outfits, and more outfits! 75 in fact. Celebrating all the tops, tees, jeans, shoes, skirts, dresses, jewelry, handbags, and even shorts featured in 75 fashion posts. I have never been shy when there is a camera around and cute clothes, always loved taking pictures. But fashion posts are a tad different since folks all over the blogosphere can see and critique your photos. That thought can be quite daunting but you can’t let the fear of Negative Nellies keep you from doing something you love and I did not. Let’s celebrate and wear sequins in the day time with our favorite tee, take a peek…
How To Rock Your Photos
!. This tip is really for any model, use natural light whenever possible! The sun is not your friend and can make harsh lines and glare on your photos
2. Wear clothes with a good fit. If you are constantly pulling and tugging on your clothes, you will not feel comfortable in front of the camera
3. Hold your head level to reduce the dreaded double chin if that is a problem area
4. Photos taken from the front generally look really good. Hands on hips is always cute or one hand on the hip
5. Good shape wear will smooth out any lumps and pumps. Or place your arm across the middle to cover those areas
6. The crossed leg is another perfect pose, very popular among bloggers
7. Use props like your phone, sunglasses, mugs, a bench etc. to add interest to your photo. Use different backgrounds, buildings, walls, storefronts, steps, etc.
8. Bonus – HAVE FUN! With digital cameras you can shoot and shoot until you get the perfect photo
This outfit from Torrid is a good example of how I don’t spend a grip on fashion for the photo-shoots. I shopped my closet, the tee you have seen here and the skirt, shoes and the watch are all older items. I am stoked for 75 more photos and of course sharing all of it with you, my lovely readers. Thanks for your kind words and compliments over these 75 outfits, love ya’ for it!
Images by: GDemeritte Photography
Linking with these lovely bloggers.