1. These slippers are so cute, slip these on once you’re settled on the plane or in the car
2. You don’t want to lose juice on your way to adventures, this power pack is a life saver
3. Dirty clothes aren’t cute, but these bags are, snag a couple sets
4. A travel adapter is essential if you’re traveling overseas
5. Dreaming of first class, with this passport case
6. Stay organized on your trip with packing cubes
How’s your week going? I hope everything is going your way so far. This is the final Holiday Shop for this season and I have hand-picked six essentials for your next trip. These make good travel gifts but you should get one for yourself too! If you are still shopping be sure to checkout the other Holiday Shops here and here.
What’s your fave travel essential? I just love a cute passport case.
A cute passport case sure looks good when Mr Built-to-last is checking you in at the ticket counter. LOL! Happy Holidays!!
HAAAAA Neti, you are a mess lady!!!
You are too much, Neti!
Ain’t she Nerline, a mess! But she keeps it real!
Antionette Blake says
I love my foldable slippers, I have a pair in my desk drawer. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hey Antionette. Great idea to have a spare pair. Have a Merry Christmas!