- I would tell you that if you have not heard about The 1619 Project, get into it now, right now. In America we learn some things…but not all the things. I am getting a real education about the economics of slavery. It’s important and relevant for 2019!
- I would suggest trying these chunky funky boots for the Fall instead of a flat or an over the knee style. Pair with a funky backpack!
- I would say if you have financial savings goal, use an app like Qapital to meet that goal. I just met my savings goal for an upcoming trip and it was easy, peasy. Christmas is right around the corner, start saving today and by Thanksgiving, you could have all your holiday shopping funds. #not sponsored, past post here.
- I would confess I loved Downtown Abbey and can not wait for the movie. Big fan of period pieces – the costumes, the sets, the language, so good.
- I would say I am obsessed with designer cakes and this one is my favorite this week. The details make it look so life like and realistic. I would not eat a single slice.
This was a short week that felt like a super long week, like a week with 8 days. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful for every day and week, but sheez, quite glad this one is over. Not planning on doing a dang thang this weekend, except some self care, mostly skincare and some reading. Das it!
How was your week? Have a great weekend!