Sipping on a delicious cup of Panera Light Roast, pretty flavorful but definitely a milder taste. I am so excited to bring back this feature on the blog today. In these super casual blog posts, I share the people, places, and things that have been on my mind lately. If we were having coffee…
- I would tell you to watch The Black Godfather, the life of Clarence Avant on Netflix. With a ninth grade education, Mr. Avant was able to influence and connect people from all industries and walks of life. I mean including Presidents – powerful! I cried, I laughed, I cheered. It’s a worth a watch!
- I would tell you, there is a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale up ahead! Plaid and Animal prints are popping for the Fall. This is great opportunity to snag new boots, hoping these pink boots are in the sale. And don’t forget to check out the Home department for some home decor steals!
- I would tell you I have a slight earring addiction. Currently crushing on acrylic earrings, these, these and these. No matter your size, you can still rock a pair of stylish earrings.
- I would tell you about the fun I am having posting positive words on my Instastories…#wordsmatter!! Follow my Instagram here.
- I would tell you to start studying these 2020 Presidential candidates. Find which issues they “say” are important to them, e.g, women’s rights, immigration, education, health care, tax reform, etc. This election is critical, we have to make informed choices.
That’s all folks. Planning a quiet weekend, what are y’all up to? Have a good one!
Yes to the positive notes!! I have looking forward to them on Insta. I am all about reading and listening to the 2020 candidates. But I must tell you that, I am & always have been a Democrat and will vote for the nominee!
Neti recently posted…Weddings Here & Now
Oh I was hoping that y’all would like them. Yes scrutinizing these candidates.
I need to check out your Instastories Sis! I don’t know why I can’t see yours. Darn algorithm changes!
My weekend have been a very busy one with the girls.
The algorithm sucks! Yes you all are having a blast!!
These pink boots are so beautiful. And I am definitely listening to these candidates.
nerline recently posted…3 Ways To Style Your Little Striped Dress This Spring
Aren’t they cute! This upcoming election, super important!