1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, my granddaddy, Robert.
2. When was the last time you cried? Saturday, hurt feelings!
3. Do you have kiddos? Nope, that ship has sailed
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Absolutely
5. Do you a guilty pleasure? The ID channel, totally addicted…I need an intervention
6. Do you like your handwriting? No, it sucks. I wish it was more graceful and elegant, it ain’t
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Captain Crunch, so sweet, especially when it gets all mushy in the bowl
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Hair and handbag. Fascinated with big hair and never met a handbag I didn’t like
9. What is your eye color? Light brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, with explosions and car crashes and maybe some zombies
11. Favorite tv show? The Walking Dead, miss it already!
12. Summer or Winter? Uggg, neither I like Spring and Fall, not too hot and not too cold
13. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs, hugs, and more hugs
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Paris, France – a dream vacation with my favorite girl, my Mama
15. Do you have any special talents? Yes, if shopping is a talent, I’m very special
16. Where were you born? ATL baby, love this town!
17. What are your hobbies? Love crafts – scrap booking, card making, and crocheting
18. Do you have any pets? Not yet…I see a minpin in my future though
19. Favorite movie? Two favorites – I am Legend and The Devil Wears Prada
20. What color is your car? Red, all of my cars have been red, which is of course very intense pink
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Police Detective – like Joe Kenda – he is the man!
Have a Marvelous Monday!