WooHoo! It’s finally Spring. If you visit robincharmagne often, you know we have had roller coaster weather here in The A. Some days I have the heat on and other days the ceiling fans are whirling. And let’s not forget Snowmageddon or Icepocalypse or whatever unofficial weather term you want to call the polar vortex. It was a mess with stranded motorists all over the city. But there were so many stories of kindness and true Southern hospitality at its best, yep it wasn’t all bad. But guess what today is…the first day of Spring!
I love Spring, it’s just warm enough to get out and really enjoy these longer days. Here are 10 things I plan to do for Spring.
Attend the Atlanta Dogwood Festival
Get a fresh pedi in a bright pink or fuschia
3. Have a picnic at Piedmont Park- with this cute basket
4. Dine al fresco- The Pinewood is a fave
5. Spring cleaning- organize those statement necklaces and boyfriend watches
6. Decorate Easter eggs-unique ideas from April HGTV magazine
Plan Spring Break – sand and sun is calling
8. Rock some open-toe shoes – love the details of these sandals
Snag some fresh flowers, especially tulips
10.Get caught in a spring shower-no worries with this cute umbrella
Yep, Spring weather brings us lots of fun indoors and out! What are you doing now that Spring has finally sprung?