Yes it is the weekend, but I had like a busy – slow week. You know those kinds of weeks where you feel like you have a whole lot of stuff to do and Friday rolls around and you realize you ain’t do nothing this whole week? I am certain this makes sense to no one but me…LOL Any who, I did find some oh so cool stuff this week including a 50% off discount from a favorite…Take a peek!
1. Who doesn’t love a good gadget keeper, especially one designed to hold all our toys when traveling? This most efficient carryall is so well organized and even holds your passport and your tablet
2. Guess who turns 2 today? Eloquii!!! Let’s celebrate with 50% off all original ticket items with code BIRTHDAY Umm yes, they sell cute shoes too
3. I say this wayyyy more than I should, “I have nothing to wear.” If you find yourself staring blankly in your closet, learn how to shop your own closet and save some coins
4. Lemons are a multi-purpose fruit. You drink it, eat, and clean with it. There are a ton of ways to use this yummy scented goodness in and around your home
5. A bar is so nice to have, especially for entertaining. But bar carts are all the rage in home decor and having one on wheels could really be a showstopper. Imagine, drinks on top and desserts on bottom. Now that’s a party
National Wine Day was this week. I love a good Roscato! What will you be sipping on this weekend, non-alcoholic included?
Enjoy your weekend pretties!
Linking with these lovely bloggers.