Happy Monday lovelies. I’m so excited today to co-host Funday Monday with Molly at still being [Molly] and Carly at Lipgloss and Crayons. These ladies are amazing bloggers so be sure to head over to their blogs and meet two fun ladies!
Well, we may have Snowmageddon part two in The A this week! But I think folks will be much more prepared than they were for part one.
So, yesterday, the Peter Pilotto Target collabo debuted. I don’t know if it’s just me, but it’s seems like this collabo wasn’t hyped up with the same intensity as the last two, Prabal Garung and 3.1 Phillip Lim. I arrived at my neighborhood Target and there was no one shopping the collection. It’s a really cute collection of dresses, skirts/slacks, jackets, and rompers, in two color families, the black/yellow and then the red/blue. The prints are really bold and the collection has a lot of pattern mixing and contrasts not only in color but fabric as well. The price points are reasonable and top out at $70 bucks. As with the last collabo, I didn’t buy anything as these collabos don’t accommodate the plus-size market but you can shop the collection here.
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Kate @ The Kate Mixes and Robin @ robincharmagne.
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at email@example.com for more info!
Keep it Pretty,