I know it has been too long since I have shared a blog post! What better day than my birthday to get back in the blogging business. Y’all this 2020 is unforgettable. If I don’t remember anything else in life, it will be this year and how it changed everyone. There is rarely an event or situation that happens that touches everyone, but EVERY continent I believe except Antartica has been touched by this pandemic! But, I am not dwelling on the pandemic. More than anything, I am thankful to live to see another birthday.
So what have I been doing during the pandemic…cooking, cleaning, and shopping…yeah I know y’all have been doing the same thing too!
What I Have Been Doing…
- The first thing I purchased was a new cookware set. If I was gonna be cooking up a storm, I needed some cute cookware. This is ceramic and so easy to clean, that was a big selling point for me.
- To make my cooking life easier, I ditched my crockpot and I jumped on the Air fryer bandwagon. I have never seen such pretty chicken wings and fries on the gram’. Of course, I bought the accessory kit too. It’s bout to be on and popping in my kitchen!
- And, because I just needed my 1000th pair of earrings, I got these cuties in a bold gold. I’m rocking gold accessories all summer! These are super lightweight and come in a bunch of sizes.
- I know I’m not going anywhere in particular, but when I do leave the house, I still want to rock stylish sunglasses. These were less than $20 bucks and yep they come in other colors too, including pink!
- Ever since I started blogging, I have wanted a ring light. And with so many more indoor photoshoots, it’s a must-have for content creators. I mean are you even a content creator if you don’t have a ring light? IJS…
If I can say anything about this birthday year, it has been the year of learning. I have learned how to tie a head wrap, the basics of tai chi, Zoom “dates”, how to cook two chicken dishes in the crockpot, the basics of SQL, and I am just getting started. Getting older and smarter, you can’t beat that!
How are you celebrating your birthday this year? What have you been doing during the pandemic?? Smooches pretties!